The Proper Use of TKD The Proper Use of TKD

lol

Step IIII LOL i think you meant step IV but whatever that was funny.

good stuff. coulda been better but not bad.

After Work After Work

very cool

the graphics were done very well and the whole movies quality was awsome. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this. The humor was pretty mild but it was pretty funny none the less. And then there is you speaking at the end of the credits LOL.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Not bad

It wasn't bad and was probably good for your class. I just dont' know if it will make it here on NG since its primarily pictures.

Koplio man 1 Koplio man 1

not bad!

Those explosion scenes were VERY well drawn and done. They made this movie cool! However, it wasn't perfect, such as when koplio's eyes get really big, you can still see part of the originals. But it was still pretty good! Keep it up, improve on the next one and i think you'll do fine here on Newgrounds!

Koplio-AP responds:

Well the explosions were a nice piece of work,it was totaly worth it if someone see that theyr good :) Hah that was a 1.5 days of work (the whole flash) so im not expecting miracles :) Thank you for the warm words, ill upload something soon.

Tech SUpport II Tech SUpport II

Never Stop

Sure the critics are saying its not as funny as they usually are, but so what. They are STILL FUNNY! I LOVE FOAMY!!!

This one didn't quite have they "spark" that spurs major laughter like some of the others, but it was still pretty good. Shocking monkey LOL

I love them all!

Keep it up, and feel free to check out my music!
DJ Zeeber (known as zeeber85 under this username)

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

Keep them comming!

FOAMY FOR LIFE!!! never stop.....ever!
"And im not going to stick a lolly pop up my butt!" "come on...its for a good cause...me!" LMAO!!

I love everything foamy!

TrashLock's 911 Tribute TrashLock's 911 Tribute

Nice work

YOu made a nice point with the media part. It was a nice tribute for september 11 and just a reminder that it will be a day that is forever in our hearts and memory.