The Proper Use of TKD The Proper Use of TKD

lol

Step IIII LOL i think you meant step IV but whatever that was funny.

good stuff. coulda been better but not bad.

After Work After Work

very cool

the graphics were done very well and the whole movies quality was awsome. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this. The humor was pretty mild but it was pretty funny none the less. And then there is you speaking at the end of the credits LOL.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Not bad

It wasn't bad and was probably good for your class. I just dont' know if it will make it here on NG since its primarily pictures.

«WHISPERS» [DEMO] .:EN3RGIE:. «WHISPERS» [DEMO] .:EN3RGIE:.

awsome

This is the reason you are one of my favorite NG artists. You know how to put music together, and in a successful, effective way. You definately have skill in what you do. keep it up!

As far as this song goes, even tho its just a demo, it still has the fullness and power that a full song should have. I can't wait to hear the full version. Your music is awsome. Good job!

Feel free to check mine out on this account or on DJ_Zeeber

DJ[Z] - Dreams[Demo] DJ[Z] - Dreams[Demo]

Oops wrong account

Well i accidently submitted it under my Album account. So....its gonna suck compared to my others. See the rest of my songs under my zeeber85 account.

Hope this song doesn't disapoint anyone. THIS IS NOT MY BEST WORK! its not even final yet lol. Oh well...stuff happens!

DJ Zeeber

uplifting trance sample uplifting trance sample

Powerful

Pretty good for as short as it is. And it has POWER to it. :P I like it! Very Trance. Good job